Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Days 15 & 16 - 2 French Braids and The Inverted Heidi

Hey Ladies,
First of all I would like to apologize for not being on time with my posts. No excuses! I will try to be on time from now on. 

For this post, I'm trying the feather extensions I got at Beauty Care - they came in a pack of two. I screwed up the first one because I didn't know how to put it in properly, but after a little video on YouTube I became wiser and got it in. The purple looks cute but it's pretty thin and is a little lost in my hair, still a good for the 4 nis it cost (per 2 extensions).   


Going back to Bnei Brak we have the double french braid. I left my glasses on so we get the full effect :)



 the back:

 and this is the inverted Heidi:


It's meant to be a single braid going around but my hair is so long I have to fold it. If your hair is shoulder length it will be ideal.




and with my bangs down:





XOXO
Sima

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! You're making me wish I had long hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the double braid look is tres cute :)

    ReplyDelete